Can you ever have enough beauty products? I think not. I’m stoked by all the awesome cruelty free products now on the market. Sephora is the beauty shop of choice for many people. They now carry a pretty significant selection of vegan beauty items. Here is a list of some of my favs. Also, don’t forget to enter to win a $640 gift card to either Sephora or Ulta.
- Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance Lavanila is one of my favorite perfume brands. It is natural and their products are vegan friendly. All of their fragrances have vanilla as the base of the scent. I have and love both the vanilla grapefruit and vanilla passionfruit scents. They both smell fresh and slightly sweet. They have several great scents such as vanilla coconut, vanilla lavender and pure vanilla.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Kat Von D makes a variety of vegan products. Word is that due to the fact she is now vegan, her entire line will eventually be vegan friendly. The first product that I tried from this line is the tattoo liner. I’m terrible at liquid liner and this is one of the easiest to use ones that I have found. It goes on smooth and stays put. I love that it is a marker because it makes it so much easier to control. It’s a great product and I can’t wait to try some other items in the collection.
- Jack Black Turbo Wash Let’s not neglect the boys. Sometimes they need their beauty products too. Jack Black makes a ton of vegan friendly products. My boyfriend is a fan of this body wash as well as several other Jack Black items. The collection includes a variety of grooming products that are great quality and smell fresh and masculine.
- Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation I’m so glad to have found his brand. CoverFX makes vegan friendly products that are actually good for your skin. It is one of the highest quality cruelty free brands that I found. This makes them a great option for anyone trying to transition away from designer brands that test on animals. They specialize in face makeup such as primer, foundation, concealer and anything else you need to have flawless skin.
- Herbivore Pink Clay Soap How can I not like this brand with a name like that? I’ve only recently discovered this line. I purchased this clay soap, a lip gloss and some bath salts. All of the items are cruelty free, vegan, and free of harsh chemicals. What’s not to love?
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Vegan mascara can be hard to find. A lot of natural and otherwise vegan brands use beeswax in their formulas. Also, some of the vegan mascaras out there are very light and fail to provide the full lash look many are looking for. This one is easy to apply and makes your lashes dark and full. I use this product whenever I want a more dramatic or done up look.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar This is another all great vegan brand. They specialize primarily in lip and nail products. The lip tar provides great shine and just the right amount of color. The thing that I love most is that it comes with a little brush. This makes it easier to apply without making your hands a sticky mess.
It’s giveaway time! I have teamed up with these fabulous friends to spoil one lucky follower with a $640 Sephora eGift Card or $640 Ulta eGift Card.
Here is how to enter:
1. Follow me on Instragram @theveganistafoodie
2. Like the giveaway post
3. Head to @topknotsandpearls to continue!
4. REPEAT Rules 1-3 in every photo in the loop until you make your way back to my Instagram profile. Please remember YOU MUST FOLLOW all the shops and bloggers sponsoring this to qualify. We double check.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This sweepstakes will start on 3/19/16 9:15 PM EST and ends on 3/22/16 at 9:15 PM EST. All entries must be submitted by 3/22/16 9:15PM EST. Winner will be randomly chosen and will be announced within 72 hours of close by each host and by our host @fashionfortunecookie. We ask that PRIVATE accounts be made PUBLIC during the giveaway in order to be verified or considered. Fake or Giveaway-only accounts will be disqualified. Recent Giveaway winners are not eligible. Also, if you unfollow within 2 weeks of the loop ending, you will be BLOCKED from future giveaways. (There’s an app for us to check)