It’s finally Friday. Why not have a little fun? Today, I’m starting a new series of posts called Fashion Friday. Each week I’ll feature a new look. Each look will contain clothing, shoes and accessories that are vegan and cruelty free.
Since today marks the beginning of the weekend, I thought I’d start with a look perfect for a night out on the town. You can never go wrong with a little black dress paired with just the right accessories.
1) Film Noir Dress– A LBD with a vegan leather bodice and a comfortable cotton bottom.
2) Nasty Gal Avenue d’Orsay Pump in Black– The Avenue Pump is made in black vegan suede and features a pointed toe, d’orsay design, and stiletto heel. Cushioned insole.
3) Chloé Bettina Triangle Ring– Gold-tone brass Chloé Bettina Triangle ring with natural black volcanic stone.
4) Kate Spade Love List Heart and Arrow Earrings– Tiny pavé crystals accents these asymmetrical, arrow and heart-shaped Kate Spade New York stud earrings. 14k gold-fill post closure.
5) Kate Spade Idiom Heart of Gold Bangle– A slim, stackable bangle plated in lustrous 12-karat gold hides a meaningful “heart of gold” engraving inside.
6) Matt and Nat Vegan Red Clutch– Clutch in a bordeaux color featuring flap closure with cutout for handle. Three interior compartments, center with zipper closure. Accordion sides. Interior: 6 card slots, logo-embossed Dwell tag. 100% recycled nylon lining.
7) Smith and Cult Nail Polish in Lover’s Creep– Dineh Mohajer, the same woman you can thank for your ’90s Hard Candy obsession—puts the ‘polish’ in nail polish with her seriously pretty Smith & Cult creations. Lovers Creep is a deep bordeaux color with and comes in a glass container with an indented silver top. Give it to your friend who loves a good manicure or keep it as a go-to emergency gift. *Vegan, gluten-free, and paraben-free*14ml/0.5 fl oz*Imported