This is a simple and nutritious meal that anyone can make.
Veggie Fried Rice
- 2 Cups Brown Jasmine Rice
- 1 Package Cubed Organic Tofu
- 2-3 Cups Mixed Veggies (Either Fresh or Frozen)
- Soy Sauce (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Organic Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Cook the rice according to your rice cookers Instructions.
- Heat 2 Tbps oil in a Wok or large skillet.
- Saute the tofu until browed.
- Add the veggie to the Wok and cook until tender. When I’m in a hurry I use Soybean Succotash from Trader Joes.
- Next, add the cooked rice and season to mixture to taste with Soy Sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds (flax seeds also work great).
Tip- Great when served with Sriracha or Chili Paste