I made Pancit Bihan using gluten free rice noodles. This recipe is super easy because you can make it a million different ways. Use whatever veggies you like. I used carrots, green beans and shiitake mushrooms.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Package Pancit Bihon
- 2 Cups Sliced Shitake Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Sliced Green Beans
- 2 Cups Sliced Carrots
- 4-5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 3-4 tbsp Lemon
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- You will need to boil a pot of water. Once the water starts to boil turn it off.
- Next, let the noodles soak in the boiling water until they begin to soften.
- In a separate pan heat a little oil with some garlic.
- Once the garlic starts to brown, add the noodles to the pan.
- Simply season to taste using soy sauce, salt, pepper, and lemon.