I’ve started to realize lately just how versatile Gardein veggie proteins are. Thanks to brands like this, us vegans can eat all of the things everyone else does cruelty free and without the cholesterol. I’ve always loved chicken farm and this veggie version still has all the flavor. It quick and easy and only requires a few ingredients.
Vegan Chicken Parm
- 1 pack of Gardein Turkey Cutlets. (I used these since they are already breaded. If you don’t want the breading then use the Gardein Chicken Scallopini cutlets)
- 16oz Marinara Sauce (either homemade or jarred).
- 1 lb Pasta Noodles of your choice
- 2 Cups Vegan Cheese
- Vegan Parm (Optional)
- Red Chili Flakes (Optional)
- Bake the Gardein cutlets per the interactions on the package in a backing pan. You probably want to start the water for the pasta around the same time. I baked my cutlets a little longer so that the breading was nice and crisp.
- Once they are cooked through, pour the marinara over the cutlets so that they are completely covered. This time I used Rao’s Arrabbiata Sauce. I’m going to try some homemade marinara next time.
- Sprinkle on some vegan mozzarella. I used Follow Your Heart brand since I prefer the texture over Daiya.
- After that, just put it back in the oven until the sauce is heated through and the cheese is melted. I like to put the oven in broiler for the last couple minutes to make since i’ve found that it helps to melt the cheese.
- Serve over Pasta. I used Brown Rice Spaghetti.
- Lastly, garish with Red Pepper Flakes and Vegan Parm.