Vegan Chicken Parm
- 1 pack of Gardein Turkey Cutlets. (I used these since they are already breaded. If you don’t want the breading then use the Gardein Chicken Scallopini cutlets)
- 16oz Marinara Sauce (either homemade or jarred).
- 1 lb Pasta Noodles of your choice
- 2 Cups Vegan Cheese
- Vegan Parm (Optional)
- Red Chili Flakes (Optional)
- Bake the Gardein cutlets per the interactions on the package in a backing pan. You probably want to start the water for the pasta around the same time. I baked my cutlets a little longer so that the breading was nice and crisp.
- Once they are cooked through, pour the marinara over the cutlets so that they are completely covered. This time I used Rao’s Arrabbiata Sauce. I’m going to try some homemade marinara next time.
- Sprinkle on some vegan mozzarella. I used Follow Your Heart brand since I prefer the texture over Daiya.
- After that, just put it back in the oven until the sauce is heated through and the cheese is melted. I like to put the oven in broiler for the last couple minutes to make since i’ve found that it helps to melt the cheese.
- Serve over Pasta. I used Brown Rice Spaghetti.
- Lastly, garish with Red Pepper Flakes and Vegan Parm.